TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions covers the information, contents and products made available on our website, including articles, videos, goods and services and any digital content.
By accessing to L2icon.org, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as well as our policies, which will be updated from time to time as posted on our website. By continue using and accessing to our website, you agree to be bound by the same.
- Access and Use of Our Website. All information, contents and products on our website are solely for your personal and non-commercial use. We reserve our right to edit, insert, modify, remove or cancel any information, contents and products on our website at any time.
- Third Party Links. The insertion of any hyperlinks on our website is for your convenience. As these linked websites are owned and operated by third parties, we are not responsible and makes no warranties to the same.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All information, contents and products on our website are protected by copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights and laws. You shall not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, share or use it in any manner for any purpose other than your personal and non-commercial use. We respect intellectual property rights. If you believe that any part of our website may constitute any infringement of intellectual property rights, please contact us.
- Disclaimer. All information, contents and products offered on our website are on an as is where is basis. Your use of our website is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for any errors and omissions. We make no warranty that all information, contents and products offered on our website will meet your expectation.
- Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for any damages or losses not solely and directly attributable to us, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia.
- Dispute Resolution. Any disputes, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with your use and access to our website and any information, contents and products on our website or these terms and conditions shall be settled by arbitration before a single arbitrator in accordance with the Asian International Arbitration Centre Arbitration Rules as in force on the date of the commencement of the arbitration. The seat of arbitration shall be at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Before referring the dispute resolution to arbitration, parties shall seek for amicable settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the Asian International Arbitration Centre Mediation Rules as in force on the date of the commencement of the mediation.
(updated on 30 March 2021)